Top Notch Butler Needed Miami Beach with Travel
Couple in Miami Beach is looking to hire a top-notch Butler/Major-dome. The Family spends 7 months in Florida and spends the summer in Europe and South France. They are seeking a trained Butler, who is open to a long-term commit to work and travel with the family. The ideal candidate must be experienced providing service at the highest level in a private home/estate setting. In this role the candidate will work closely with Mr. & Mrs. to meet their daily needs.
- Anticipate and meets the needs of the principles daily.
- Food & Beverage service, Setting table for both formal and casual
- Knowledgeable in formal/white glove dinner service.
- Offering Beverages to principles and guest
- Prepare and serve coffee and tea
- Light Meal preparation, breakfast and light lunches
- Care for high-end furnishings
- Answer the phones
- Welcome guest
- Chauffeur duties; occasionally drive principles upon request
- Pet-care for (large Labrador service dog) Walk, Feed, vet visits etc.
- Wardrobe management; Packing and unpacking for travel
- Accompany principle on trips, caring the luggage, and providing personal assistance as needed.
- Booking table reservations, confirming travels, coordinating itinerary
- Running Errands
Friendly but not intrusive
Formal Butler training preferred
Willingness to learn and grow
Hospitality background, formal estate experience a plus.
Minimum three years previous experience, in a high-end/ luxurious home setting
Bilingual preferred (French or Italian speaker a plus)
Flexible to travel frequently with the principle the principles
Active and able to lift over lbs.
Salary & Benefits; 80k plus based on experience.