Couple in Bal Harbour Florida seeks an experienced Governess, to home-school their two daughters ages 3.5 & 2 years. The position is live-out, Monday to Friday, average 3 hours per day, 15 hours per week. The ideal candidate will be experienced as a governess, teaching at the pre-school level. Must have the experience or ability to understand the home-schooling curriculum and educate the children at their respective level.
Schedule Monday to Friday , 3 hours in the morning, for nine months out of the year.
- Home school and educate both children on a daily basis
- Teaching them according to the recommended home-schooling curriculum
- Plan extracurricular activities, keep them active and take out for play etc.
- Tutor and assist with homework.
- Communicate and discuss the children’s development, progress and achievements with the parents
- Teaching good habits, manners etc.
- Contribute to positive social, emotional, education growth, development of the children
- Minimum Five Years Childcare – Nanny/ Governess Experience
- Experience teaching at the pre-school toddler level
- Bilingual in English and (Native Italian or French Speaker) a plus
- Early Childhood Education/College Degree Preferred
- Knowledgeable in the Home-Schooling Curriculum
- Current CPR & First Aid
- Must Drive and have car.
Salary & Benefits; $40 per hour for a 15 hour week.