Family relocating to Boca Raton is looking to hire an overnight nanny. The home consist of four persons, a couple, and their two children ages 4 years and 8 months. The nanny will be providing overnight care for the 8 month old baby, and night supervision for the three year old. The night nanny will be providing relief to the day-time nanny. The family needs a candidate who will be up through the night watching both children's monitors. Get the baby back to sleep. This is not a position to just come in and sleep. The family is offering a full-time salary, and the candidate cannot have a daytime job, as they are required to stay up during the night.
The schedule is overnight, start approximately 7/8PM to 7/8AM , Monday to Friday with weekends off.
- All duties relating to overnight care for a six month old baby
- Occasional night supervision of the three year old when the parents are out
- Preparing bottles, feeding
- Grooming, bathing, dressing.
- Keep baby-area neat and organized
- all other duties as needed.
- Laundry for the family.
- Minimum 5 years Nanny experience
- Experience caring for babies
- Verifiable References
- Current CPR & First Aid
Salary: $1200 plus per week
Other benefits to be discussed