Full-time Executive Housekeeper/House Manager needed Tampa Bay
Couple in Tampa bay area is looking to hire an Executive Housekeeper/ Hands on House- Manager to maintain their main house in Tampa and occasional care for their beach house. The household consist of two persons. The main house is approximately 8500 sq. ft, and the beach house is about 5k sq. ft. The position is full-time, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm with flexibility. Other staff in the home includes a part time housekeeper who works 2-3 days per week, and a part time personal assistant. The family has two small parrots and fishes.
- Full responsibility to maintain and managed the daily operations of both homes.
- Perform daily housekeeping duties along the part-time housekeeper; clean, organize the home, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, maintaining furnishing, equipment’s, daily bed making, take out trash, etc.
- Laundry, ironing, care for linen, organize wardrobe and closets
- Packing and un-packing for travel
- Cooking for the family
- Petcare- feeding, basic maintenance needed.
- Drive for errands, grocery shopping, drive to beach-house less than 20 miles.
- All other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years housekeeper, or similar experience needed.
- Car needed for work
- Solid references
- Available to start immediately
Compensation & Benefits: $25 per hour, Benefits after 90 days to include; Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Sick Day, reimbursement for use of car.