Live-In Housekeeper needed for Miami Beach Residence
Couple in Miami Beach is looking to hire a full-time, experienced, Housekeeper, for their residence. The schedule is live-in, Five days per week, with Sundays and one weekday off. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience working in fine homes, has great attention to detail, knowledgeable in the care of fine furnishes and upkeep of a formal home.
- Responsible for the daily managing, running and upkeep of a formal residence
- Daily cleaning of the interior of the residence, kitchen, bathroom, high traffic areas
- Floor-care, vacuuming, dusting, mopping
- Knowledgeable in the proper care of all surfaces & fine furnishes, polishing silvers etc.
- Keeping the home organize, restocking supplies, organizing drawers, cupboards, pantry
- Daily laundry and ironing of personal laundry and linens
- Cleaning and maintaining of appliances and equipment’s
- Performing routine inspections and ensure the smooth running of the home. Report any issues and ensure the problem is fix.
- Pressing bed linen, handkerchief, kitchen linen ( table cloths, napkins etc.)
- Closet organization
- Light Cooking simple healthy dishes; Prepare and serve breakfast
- Table setting
- Assist when the family entertains, small dinners
- Running errands, grocery shopping, dry-cleaners.etc.
- Answering phone, taking messages, receiving mails and packages
- Other request as needed
- No pet care or childcare
- Good Solid References
- English Speaker
- Non Smoker
- Minimum five years recent housekeeper experience in a formal home. Must have long-term experience with previous employers
- Positive can do attitude
- Must work well with other staff.
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends if needed
Compensation & Benefits: $52k per year. Other benefits to be discussed.