Private family in Miami Beach seeks a live-in or live-out house manager/cook. The household consist of a couple, and two teenage children. The family prefers a live-in schedule, but is open to live-out candidates with full-flexibility, who can live-in when the couple travels.
The ideal candidate speaks fluent English but is bilingual in Spanish, and has experience working in a home where similar duties and responsibilities have been required. Candidate must be self-motivated with a close attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Complete household projects, hire contractors and bid out projects.
* Light clean up during the full time housekeeper’s off hours.
* Walk the dogs daily.
* Feed the dogs and cats daily.
*Occasional Pick up/drop off kids at school upon request.
* Prepare meals upon request.
* Organization including pantries, closets, storage areas, garage, etc.
* Liaison between family and all maintenance staff including boat crew, landscaper, housekeeper, pool maintenance and general carpenter. Manage schedules and approve hours before being submitted to payroll.
* Run errands (grocery shop, post office, dry cleaning, etc.) and carry out special requests as needed.
* Maintain household supplies, stock levels, groceries and inventories.
* Excellent references.
* Willing to live-in home at least while family is away traveling.
* Bilingual in English and Spanish.
* Animal lover.
* Has experience cooking for families and can prepare meals with specific food intolerance.
* Honest, reliable and discreet.
* Works well independently with minimal supervision.
* Valid Drivers License.
* Valid US work authorization; legally able to work in the US for any employer.
Salary & Benefits
- Starting at $55k per year
- 401k, health and dental insurance after 90 days.
- Paid Vacation