Family in Miami Beach is looking to hire a full-time nanny. The household consist of a couple and their three children a boy age 11, boy age 2 and a girl age 1. They are a family oriented household, loving and close knit, who enjoys eating meals and doing activities together. They are looking for a warm, sweet and compassionate nanny. Someone with a helpful attitude who can be flexible and is willing to help the family out in any way needed.
The family has a small dog, (a cockapoo breed, very friendly and hypo-allergenic)
The house is a single family home, about 3500 sq. ft. There is a part time housekeeper who covers the weekly deep cleaning.
Schedule: The schedule is full-time live-out or live-in, Monday to Friday approximately 8am to 8pm and five hours on Saturday, flexible for AM or PM hours. Day off is on Sunday.
- Primary responsibilities; Helping with the children, getting them dressed, doing activities, preparing meals for the children
- General household assistance to help schedules and family run smoothly
- Light to moderate housekeeping to keep house and bedrooms organized and clean
- Cooking for the children. (cooking for the family is a plus)
- Children’s laundry and helping with parent’s laundry on an as needed basis
- Extensive experience working with families and young children. Toddler and pre-school age appropriate activities are necessary
- Ability to interact and be helpful, playful with all three children
- English speaker
- CPR Certification a plus
- Driving required for errands, school drop off/ pick-up and play date. (A vehicle or Uber may be provided if candidate does not have a car).
- Light travel within the US
Job Start Date: Immediately
Compensation: $1100 to $1300 per week, based on experience and qualification, other benefits to be discussed.