Full-time nanny needed to provide care for one child, a four-year-old boy. The home consists of four persons, a couple, and their two children to include a 9-month-old baby. There is a second nanny for the baby. The child will be homeschooled starting the next school year and will have a teacher/ tutor. In addition to the teacher, the family needs a full-time nanny to provide the additional childcare and attention needed. The schedule is live-out, Monday to Friday for a minimum 35 hours per week.
- Responsible for overall care and well-being of the child while under the nanny’s care.
- Daily grooming to include; bathing, dressing, etc.
- Prepare meals, snacks and ensure he is well fed
- Promote educational and age-appropriate learning activities, reading, arts, writing, playtime, play-dates, and keep him active and engaged
- Accompany to activities
- All other childcare related activities
- Minimum 3 years of Nanny experience
- Current CPR & First Aid
- Must Swim
- Must be active and enjoy physical activities and the outdoors
- Driving required
Salary: Starting at $25 per hour
Start Date: ASAP