Family of four relocating to Bay Harbour Florida from California is looking to hire a highly experienced housekeeper/laundress. The household consist of a couple and their two 2 daughters (8 and 4 years old) and 4 pets (3 small dogs and a mastiff). The property is a brand new, two-story single-family home, approximately 7k sq. ft, 7 bed & 8 bathrooms. The schedule is full-time, Monday to Friday, minimum 40 hours per week. Some flexibility is required to overnight and pet-sit when the family travels.
- Daily housekeeping and organizing of all areas interior and immediate exterior to include patios
- Making beds and changing linens
- Laundry, ironing of personal laundry, pressing bed linens, steaming, shoe-care, organizing closets with care, care for fine linen, delicate fabric etc.
- Vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning kitchen, bathrooms, floors, caring for fine finishes
- Packing and un-packing for travel
- Organize groceries, keeping an inventory of supplies
- Wash fruits and place in refrigerator
- Clean up after meals
- Pet care if needed (feed and clean up after)
- Take care of the estate when the family is traveling abroad, which includes pet care.
- other housekeeping duties as required.
Minimum five years Housekeeper experience
- Verifiable references
- Solid work history
Compensation:$26 to $30 per hour based on experience, one-week paid vacation after first year.