Full-Time Housekeeper Aventura Florida with Travel
Family in Aventura seeks a full-time housekeeper who can travel to their summer home in Indianapolis for about three to four months per year. The household consist of a young couple and their 19 month old baby. Both homes are condos, Aventura is approximately 3k sq. ft, and Indianapolis is 1500 sq. ft. The schedule is live-out, Monday to Friday, 11Am to 7Pm at both locations. A private apartment is provided in Indianapolis. The ideal candidate is friendly, has a positive personality, and truly enjoys the profession. Must be experienced and able to work on their own, performing the daily housekeeping duties and supporting the family in their daily lives. Mom is at home and fully involved in caring for her baby. No childcare is needed, however it is important that the candidate is child friendly.
- Daily housekeeping and organizing
- Make beds daily and change bed linen
- Laundry, Ironing of personal laundry and linens, organizing closets
- Vacuuming, dusting, mopping
- Cleaning kitchen, bathrooms, floors
- Packing and un-packing for travel
- Groceries are delivered to the house – receive groceries and put away
- Wash fruits and place in refrigerator
- No Cooking- clean up after meals
- Petcare- small Chihuahua- only feed and clean up after.
- Other housekeeping duties as required.
- Minimum three years housekeeper experience
- Flexible to travel to the second home over the summer
- Must have a solid work history and able to provide references.
Compensation: $20 to $25 per hour, Taxes withheld, Paid Vacation, Benefits after 90 days, Health Insurance, Dental,