Family in Miami Beach is looking to hire a domestic couple, on a live-in or live-out basis. The household consist of a couple and two children, a 16-year-old and a newborn baby. This is the family’s main residence however they travel frequently and spends June to August in Europe. Th candidates are not required to travel with them. The residence is a large, two story single family home. The ideal couple team must be experienced with a combine skill-set to cover cooking and serving meals, light housekeeping, laundry, house-management, running errands, house-man duties, etc. There is a full-time housekeeper on staff.
- Fully responsible for running and maintaining the home and assisting the family in their daily lives.
- Provide hands-on daily house management in all areas.
- Dealing with contractors
- Cleaning and organizing outdoor areas and patios
- Packing and un-packing for travel
- Cooking and serving meals
- Assist with housekeeping tasks
- Laundry and care for linens, Wardrobe care and closet organization
- Running errands
- Grocery shopping, order supplies
- Receiving and sorting mails and packages
- Care for family two small dogs (Poodle and Yorkshire Terrier)
- Care for the family vehicles, cleaning and take to service
- All other request as needed
- Five years related experience
- English speaker
- Experience on Yachts a plus
- Cooking Skills
Schedule: The position can be live-in or live-out. There is a private room on the first floor away from the family living area. Candidates who choose to live-out must be within a 25 minutes’ drive.
Salary & Benefits; $ 120k to $130k /Year , Paid Vacation